Thursday 24 April 2008

The World of Tomorrow...TODAY!

It's a move of home to the IJY blog, after a bit of a sabatical. Basically the old site became the target of hack attacks (due to being old and vunerable code). I'm in the process of building a more robust front-end to IJY, and then using various 3rd party sites as the backend.

I've chosen blogger/blogspot for this part of it as;
  1. I already have feeds in from other google sites
  2. I already had an account by defualt
  3. Its fairly simple and flexible to use
  4. I'm lazy
  5. There is no 5

The theory is that from the RSS feed of this I will publish to ijy.cc, and anyone who is actually bothered about the shite I type can come here and read it in full. I suspect most of the posts will relate to;

  1. running
  2. work
  3. computer games
  4. board games

and I'm hoping to be able to ID that from the RSS feed, and flag them somehow at IJY with pretty icons, or the like. Expect a few test posts to appear here while I try and get everything working.

No comments: