Wednesday 7 May 2008

Early Morning Insanity

We're off to Jersey tomorrow morning...early tomorrow morning. _Very_ early. The taxi is picking us up at 5am, and as far as I can work out we'll be there before 9...

Fingers crossed that I manage to get some sleep, or I'll be a useless liability at the airport, and I'm not the greatest around planes anyway. Once we are there it should be a good laugh however...we are there for 3 nights, and the weather is finally starting to have a summer-theme to it. This will have been the first proper holiday I've had for a long time, and the first one with Gill as well... I'm quite looking forward to just kicking back and relaxing a bit.

In other things, my motorbike Matilda has been sorted out for summer, with a new chain, clutch cable and working rear brake (oops). The last few days have been good, and I've had the chance to just enjoy screaming round on her again. Really need to give her a clean though, shes a dirty little minx right now. I also need to get to work on the house, and finish off the sections I've started. Really need to sort out that leaking roof as well...

...however right now I should be getting back to work. Expect photos over the weekend (yes, I'm sad, and am taking my laptop).

No comments: